User & Attitude and Product Feedback Study for packaged sweets to aid in category expansion - Brand XXXX
XXXX Limited, one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with two business divisions – Dairy and Renewable Energy, was founded in the year 1992. XXXX has packaged sweets categories made from pure and fresh milk. The Client wants to expand its portfolio of products, and thus wants to explore the market. MarketGenics India Pvt. Ltd was approached to conduct the research study.
Research Objective of the study
- To understand usage and attitude of consumers towards the category of packaged sweets
- To understand the market operating dynamics for packaged sweets
- To understand the brand’s packaged sweet acceptance in the entire product attributes.
- To understand the consumer demand for packaged sweets category and also the major sweets which contribute to this segment in Hyderabad market.
- Age: 25 to 50 years
- Sec A & B
- Female: Male – 80:20
- Sample size: 300
- Sample size: 30 each
- Stocking/dealing in packaged sweets
We conducted a quantitative study in nature using semi-structured interviews with consumers & retailers/Milk Agents. All interviews were taken by MarketGenics trained interviewers. Sampling methodology for this module was probability-based random sampling. Respondents were contacted and interviewed in their houses/retail outlet/telephonic as per their wish. We completed this project in 21 days time.
It’s a privilege for Team MarketGenics to get associated with brand XXXX for this research project. With our USPs of accountability, timely delivery and real-time responses, we could complete this research on time.
Through our research study, our objective was to explore and identify reasons for below par performance (if any) of Sweet by XXXX and finding cues for taking corrective actions, if any.
For more info, you can send us your query here