- Name: Sanitary Napkin Brand After Launch Post IPL
- Research type: CATI -Quantitative study
Objective of the Project
To understand what IPL viewers remember about advertisements after watching Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore match on 17th October’2020. What do they recall about the advertising creatives of a newly launched of sanitary napkin brand (including logo, commercials) that they have seen during the match? Also, to recall all the brands that they have seen/recollect during last IPL match between RR and RCB .
- Total sample size: 120 completes – 60 from Bangalore and 60 from Jaipur
- We need to carry out this study on evening 7 pm onwards post RR-RCB match on 17th October onwards
- ONLY FEMALES
- Age: 13-55 years
- 50% WITH 30 YEAR AGE GROUP AND 50%, ABOVE 30 YEAR
We adopted CATI Quantitative Research Methodology for this project.
The Work process
We prepared the questionnaire/script for the tele-calling purpose and all necessary technical guidance was given to the team.
MarketGenics Success Story
The entire survey was completed in record one-day time, covering 120 respondents. Genuine IPL viewers, as required from the study, were interviewed. To check the accuracy of the data, backcheck of the respondents along with their responses were taken after the survey by our supervisors, in association with the client.