- Name: Student Survey
- Research Methodology: Online Questionnaire
Objective of the survey
The objective of the survey was to find out how students in the grades of 6 to 12 prefer online mode of study, whether with animated videos or content videos.
Requirement of the survey
- The sample size of students is 3000
- Grades: 6 to 12
- Students from both state board and CBSE board to be included
- States to be covered: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Telangena
- T1, T2 and Rural areas of these states
- Timeline should be 12-15 days
We adopted online questionnaire method for this survey. A questionnaire was prepared with questions based on 2 videos was asked. A particular mathematical sum has been solved in 2 ways in the 2 videos, one with animated video and the other with text video. Multiple-choice questions were asked on both the videos to get an idea about students’ preference for mode of learning.
Our team connected with various coaching centers in these regions to get in touch with students at a personal level. Students from both the state and CBSE boards were connected. The 20-minute survey was completed effectively by these students and we could complete the project in 10 days time.