- Name of the project: Gold Loan Owners & Intenders
- Methodology: Online Questionnaire
Gold Loan Study: Objective
The objective of this study was to find the number of people who had taken gold loans in the last 3 years or intended to take gold loan in the next one year. The end result was to find out what percentage of people take gold loan or intend to take gold loan from the organized sector and what percentage from the unorganized sector like pawnshops etc.
- The client wanted the respondents or gold loan owners/intenders only from the states of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
- Respondents should belong to semi urban centers Sangli, Jalna from Maharashtra and Trichy, Vilupuram from Tamil Nadu
- The age group is from 30 to 60 years old
- 20% female respondents
- Respondents should preferably answer the questions in the local language
We opted for the online questionnaire method to execute this project. This is one of the most popular and widely used survey methods. This type of survey method is the systematic gathering of data from the target audience. A link is provided to the target audience and the link includes the questionnaire that we prepared. The respondents had to complete the online questionnaire. The answers needed to be submitted in simple checkboxes or drop-down menus, and the responses come to the client’s and our admin panel directly.
The only problem with this particular study was to get the target audience. Thankfully, our team of expert researchers based in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra connected with the local people there and made this project a huge success. We had to cover a total of 800 respondents, 400 each from Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. And within a weeks’ time, the project got completed with 100% accuracy.